Safehaven Now partnered with local marketing agency Henderson Media to develop the organization’s first website.
Marketing consultant Matthew Henderson explains the scope of the project and the impact it will have on this ministry.
I met the director of the Rogersville location, Mindy Masters, at a chamber of commerce event. She expressed her desire to make the ministry’s food pantries and thrift stores more accessible to people searching on Google.
This faith-based organization has been doing a great job of meeting the spiritual and physical needs of communities surrounding Fordland and Rogersville, Missouri. But the shutdowns related to coronavirus make it even more important to maintain an online presence.
After researching the organization’s unique situation, I volunteered to create a website to cover both locations.
This project includes:
- Purchase of the domain address SafehavenNow.org.
- Web hosting including an SSL security certificate.
- A new mobile-friendly website design, with a content-management system that allows the volunteers to handle most content changes and additions.
- Professional content writing and editing on 14 pages of the website.
- Video production including multi-camera editing, lighting, and sound.
- Photography at both properties.
- Paypal integration for donations
- Website management training.
- Google My Business and Facebook consulting.
Reaching people online
Now the community can learn more about the goals of this ministry, especially through the video featuring founder Terry Webster. People can also find store locations and hours, learn how to get help during hard times, sign up online to volunteer, or learn about donating household items or money.
There is also a news section on the site, where people can stay up to date on sales, fundraisers, and community events.
I hope this effort helps Safehaven Now reach more people and build a strong public image for years to come.
If you are pleased with these services, please take a few minutes to share some feedback. It would mean so much to me. Simply go to:
If you need anything else, please let me know. I’m happy to help.
Please share this new website with your friends so more people can help and get help!
You can also volunteer to help maintain the site and post news stories.